Thursday, June 20, 2013

Before and After



Well, it took exactly one month and my little project house is finally finished and back on the market. It went over budget by A LOT, but  I chose a house with a huge profit margin so it would be okay if that happened. I originally planned to put $20k into it in renovations, and the final total was $32k, but that still leaves a profit margin of $30k if we get asking price. So- for a month of supervising contractors, I'd say that is a pretty good deal. Ready for the comparison photos? I am! Check this out.



                           


 

 




1 car garage with odd storage rooms
2 car garage!

Laundry Room
Pardon the bad lighting, it still needs new bulbs.

 


So? Are you as excited about it as I am? I can't wait to meet the family that wants to move in. That will be the best part of the whole process; finding a family that loves this little house. Hopefully it sells quickly, because as soon as we are under contract and past the inspections phase I will be looking for project number 2!




No comments:

Post a Comment